After your initial consultation, you may book Group Reformer Classes online through our Mindbody Booking System using the button below. Private tuition and Duet classes can be booked by contacting Melbourne City Pilates.
If you have trouble using Mindbody please contact us on (03) 9642 5267 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Login to our Mindbody Booking System using the button above and create an account or login using your existing account.
2. Purchase a pass through the ONLINE STORE. Your account will be credited with the number of sessions you have purchased.
3. Our schedule allows you to book in advance. Select the class you wish to attend by clicking ‘SIGN UP NOW’ in the CLASSES tab. Either select a single class or a recurring class. We recommend you book into the same session each week and book all your prepaid sessions in advance (as recurring classes). This allows you to secure your preferred ongoing sessions. If your preferred days and times are not available please contact us. We’ll do our best to accommodate your requirements as best we can.
4. The SIGN UP window remains open until the class begins.
5. If the system says that you do not have sufficient credits simply repeat step 2 to re-credit your account.
If you book a class and can not make it, you can reschedule or cancel your class under the MY INFO tab of Mindbody. Please ensure you reschedule or cancel your class 24 hours prior to the start time of your booking to avoid being charged for the class.
**Please notify us if you are seeing a physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor or other therapist in regards to current injuries or health conditions so that we can work with them to ensure your Pilates program is tailored to meet your specific needs.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy –